Lake Charles Rehab Campus
We offer a campus environment that builds a program around your needs
Each campus is designed to offer a continuum of care necessary for life-long recovery. Addiction is a chronic, progressive, life-long disease requiring treatment and continual maintenance to keep it in remission.Our focus is on re-wiring the neural paths in the brain that keep addiction active.
State of the Art Program Includes:
Evidence-based tools and techniques for the treatment of addiction with PTSD, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts and obsessive compulsive thoughts and behaviors:
- Medically assisted treatments for detox, to reduce cravings, reduce withdrawal symptoms, medication assisted maintenance.
- Specific opioid addiction program
- Psychotherapies, group and individual sessions.
- Education and learning
Integrative treatments such as:
- Energy balancing, Drumming and Rhythmic Therapies, Narrative Therapy, Movement & Activities Therapy
- Experiential and Recreational Therapies
- Heart-centered Meditation
- Meditation and Guided Visualization
- Bio-Psycho Social, Physical Exams
- Wellness Panels
- Nutrition, vitamin, enzyme therapy
Latest ARC News and Articles
American singer, songwriter, and actress Demi Lovato has been struggling with substance abuse for most of her adult life. After having recently suffered an opioid overdose that landed her in the hospital and in drug rehab, Lovato has plans to return to the Hollywood...
American actor and filmmaker Ben Affleck recently released a statement on Instagram thanking the public for their support surrounding his years-long struggle with alcohol addiction. After having completed a 40-day treatment program at an alcohol rehab center in...
One of the biggest drug problems the United States is currently facing is prescription drug abuse. Unfortunately, many of the people who develop a prescription drug addiction start out with a legitimate prescription from their doctor. As they continue taking the...